How to Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain Without Injection, Without Pain Pills, and AVOID Surgery! Get Back to Your Active Life, Again!
If you’re living with bad knees, they’re painful or they ache – it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll go away on its own.
You can’t quite point your finger on why you’re feeling pain in your knees – but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our Exercise Therapy clinic here in Overland Park, KS.
And when it comes to living with Knee Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Why is This Happening to Me?”…
“Why am I still suffering with Knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months – sometimes more?”…
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain, it’ll eventually “ease off” and go away on it’s own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, Knee Pain will be a thing of the past… But then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time at Exercise Therapy of Kansas city is when people go to their Doctors, and the well-meaning Doctor tells them to “rest”, “try these painkillers” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s no better” – but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and maybe even told they need surgery.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion – this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- 1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- 2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain – and as soon as they wore off Knee Pain stopped you in your tracks again
- 3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- 4. You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a physical therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- 5. You’ve tried using things like Knee supports but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
- 6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily
- 7. You were told you eventually will need knee surgery and you are trying to delay it as long as you can
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with Exercise Therapy of Kansas City to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for FREE over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a corrective exercise specialist at Exercise Therapy of Kansas City Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Knee pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your ability to be active – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
- We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee support to help ease the pain
- We can help you avoid dangerous Knee surgery – and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Knee pain has taken from you…
- We can help you to finally return to walking up and down the stairs, and getting out and about without dull, aching knee pain stopping you in your tracks
- Basically… our team at Exercise Therapy of Kansas City can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic Knee pain