“How to Put an End to the Limitations of Chronic Pain Without Pain Pills and Preventing Surgeries and Shots. Get Back to Living an Active Pain Free Life. And You Never Have to Leave Your Home!”
If you’re living with chronic pain -back pain, knee pain, hip or neck pain – it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll go away on its own.
Statistics show that once you have chronic pain it often gets worse, not better with time. Ignoring the issues or resting the problem does not help the pain go away. Many of our clients come in asking:
“Why is This Happening to Me?”…
“Why Am I Still Suffering With Back Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?
If this is happening to you, you are not alone- we hear this all the time at Exercise Therapy of Kansas City! With over 20 years of working with clients in chronic pain we can help you feel better and move better.
What if life is too busy to come into the clinic? Or you live too far away to come in.
We can still help you with our online therapy program. Exercise Therapy of Kansas City has helped thousands of clients from all over the world get pain relief without them ever having to step foot into the clinic.
Through our online therapy assessment process we can determine postural dysfunctions to get at the root cause of your pain. With this program you get:
- A Free phone call to talk about your issues, get your medical history, and talk about how pain is limiting your life.
- A detailed explanation of the root cause of your pain and how to fix it without surgeries, expensive injections, and inconvenient visits to a medical facility.
- A postural evaluation.
- Easy to do and low demand exercises that will decrease your pain, fix muscle imbalances and joint misalignment, and allow you to function normally.
- Exercise routines designed specifically for you that you can continue to do as long as you want.
- A email with a PDF with detailed pictures and description of each movement and position.
- Videos of each movement and exercise.
Most importantly you will get your life back from pain. So you can get back to feeling like you did before. Get back to:
- Playing with the grandkids
- Walking with friends and loved ones
- Get back to the outdoors
- Travel without pain
- Waking up in the mornings without pain